From Depression & Anxiety
Hi, I'm Maria!
Our world is challenged due to Covid-19 and we feel it in unique ways. Whether you are a business person, a health care worker, a musician, or a stay-at-home parent this is a time when we (and our relationships) need to be as healthy and strong as possible.
Chronic stress can have adverse consequences to the body, mind and soul. This can show up in the form of anxiety, low energy and mood, and even chronic pain, such as headaches and backaches. Is there emotional healing that you've needed to do for years, but have not known how or where to start?
The focus of my practice is helping individuals, couples and families overcome challenges including. . .
- conflict in marriage or with significant other
- codependent behaviors
- problems with peer relationships
- emotional dysregulation due to STRESS
- coping with job loss or financial hardship
- a family member struggling with illness or addiction
- lack of healthy boundaries
- compassion fatigue or burnout
- grieving the loss of a loved one
- mind/body based chronic pain
If you desire a confidential and supportive environment to work through challenges, I encourage you to take one new step today. . .
Simply send an email to me at: or call 818-305-5569 and leave a message. I will get back to you and we can set up a time to talk and see if we are a good fit! The initial call with me is free.
Warm regards, and thank you for stopping by!
Maria T. McCoy, M.A. Clinical Psychology
Licensed Marriage & Family Therapist #102860